VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the tech tips.

I've been working on my daughter's '07 NB Convertible. Last fall she had the rear window pop loose and I got it put back in with some 3M Window Weld. Worked great. Last month she decided to just get a new top and I went for a ride in it. I noticed it shifted funny and after research it appears her valve body needs fixin.

I followed a few threads here and ordered a reman valve body from Pacific Coast Transmission and it arrived today, got the oil change kit from Blauparts. Looks like saturday Betty goes under the knife. :D

I've also been made aware that her Aux jack has been pushed into the dash and now the A/C isn't cooling like it should. Looks like I'm about to get a crash course in VW repair.

Looking forward to getting more good tech from here, she wants this car to last a few more years.

Thanks for all the great threads.

·
My other VW is a VW
141 Posts
Welcome to the org. And welcome to the VW world.
Sometimes they break a little too often but they are so darn fun to drive it makes it all worth it!

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts