NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Antenna Cable Jumper/Adaptors
Hi everyone!!! A couple people had expressed interest for these so I thought I would post them here in this forum as well. These are a direct fit if you’re looking to add an antenna either VW/Audi or aftermarket with a FARKA Style connector. (i.e. Phaeton Antenna, A3 etc.) If you have any questions or need something similar but with a different connector ends let know and I'll see what I can do.

These are $20 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

(I'm not a business and I'm not looking to make a living off this, just trying to help people out.)

Please email me directly [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
stilljester said:
Three? I thought you needed two:p Back to work for me...
Yeah well my salesman bought another VW and needs one more Phaeton antenna to go on it... ;)

-Des

·
Registered
9 Posts
Could someone tell me the name of the black connector coming out of the stock VW antenna? It's the same connector as the black one in the photo posted above. I just bought a replacement antenna from AutoZone and it's incompatible. Now I need to find the right coupler (F to F). Grrrrr!

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a picture of the connector on the antenna you bought? The connector in the pictures is a proprietary design so you can't just go pick it up at a parts store. Post a picture and I'll see what I can do to help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts