NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is about to get her 3rd beetle, and me my first. They should be in at the end of the month, Anticipation is killing me! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Dish! Details please!!! :eek:

Welcome to the Org! :party:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, my wife had an 2002 Blue Beetle, 2007 2.5L Green Beetle, and is about to get a 2012 2.5L Yellow Beetle.

Mine, is the fully loaded black turbo 2012 Beetle (sound/nav/sunroof). Did the test drive and loved the turbo beetle, so I'm replacing my Cadillac SRX.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 New Beetle Gray Turbo

Good Evening,
Ordered my Gray Turbo Yesterday. Sunroof, Audio system and NO NAV. Dont know why VW insists on the mark up with all the I Phone and a Nav system can be had for less then $100. Oh well. Dealership says about8 weeks for delivery.. Cant wait this is my fourth one.. two 66 COnv a 2002 which sucked bad .. got rid of it. But have faith this one will be like the old reliable ones.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, my delivery date is Oct 31st. My wife's is Oct 14th, but since we're getting a deal for both cars, she has to wait for mine to come in :D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
OMG, Where have you been, what with so many New Beetles??? :eek:

You are going to have two 2012's? (where is that "faint" smilie?) :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't really want the NAV system, but they had one coming in with it already, which cut 3 weeks off the delivery time.

Current Green 2007 Beetle on our road trip to Galveston :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, the turbo beetle deal fell through, but I got a 2012 CC Sport. Wife still got the yellow beetle, drove it home today :D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
We Love CCs too! Pics, please!!!!!!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Love those retro wheels! :bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
:bowdown: ^^^^^ :bowdown:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bad news, is it sounds like the passenger speaker on the beetle is bad. It sounds scratchy like the speaker is blown, on both BT audio and FM Radio. Car is going back for detail/tinting tomorrow, we'll have them check it out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts