NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
It looks nice but it's actually alittle chilly. The hubby's trying to fix him anyway. Keep your fingers crossed he figures it out

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
I wish.
I have homework ... and no shorts to go out in. It is a nice day here as well. :( About 65 degrees F ... and sunny-ish. However, it does look as tho some clouds are coming in. RATS! :O Gotta wait until tomorrow. Or, until I get some shorts. :D

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
I would have but the hydrant is too far away...

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
i did, i did! curby's got a lot of orange sports and general nastiness that won't be removed until i do the SERIOUS hand cleaning. today he just got the carwash. better than nothing and i think he looks soooooper! :D

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
Even though its been raining on and off today, i finally just bit the bullet and went and washed my car. over a week of dirt and crap from the rainy roads was on him and i couldnt take it anymore. It isnt raining at the moment, and has been stopped for at least two hours or more...It will rain again though...But at least he'll be clean!

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Today was a great day!! Perfect for cleaning Daisy. I cleaned her really good after coming home from Texas (found a bumblebee in foglight - gross) so today I just wiped dust off her and sprayed some stains with some cool stuff I got from the Round Up. It's called Tropi Care - works awesome. A neighbor was having a party and a NBC harvest moon beige was parked across the street from our house. I tagged it of course;)

Cori

·
im never drinking again
54 Posts
it's been nice here all week, today it was nothing but rain off and on. i was going to give my car a nice polish.

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
It's still kinda cold here, but I did manage to get my summer wheels on. Normally I would do it myself, but I needed the tires mounted on them too. Mmmmmmm gotta love Michelin HydroEdge! Great Handling, Great Look and Excellent Hydroplaning Resistance! The Goodyear RS-A's that were on the car were pretty good for performance, but they hydroplaned big time. I ended up two lanes over while driving at only 60Km/h.

I'm so happy now! I just can't wait 'til I can take out my winter mats and clean the interior, then comes the dash kit!

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Though yesterday was a nice sunny day, I used it to get my Honda serviced (oil change and transmission fluid change) and day dreamed while sitting in a 2006 Honda S2000. Now there's 4 cyl hp......236 to be exact. And I love the old fashion "start" button on the dash :) I got the Beetle sertvice last weekend, sans air filter replacement, which I'm doing today. Rain is expected here all week, so any car washing is totally out of the question.

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
Who Hoo.. Its 60 out today, so I ran some errands, and detailed Herbie. He looks all nice and clean, all ready for a small road trip in the am....

and to hit Ikea!

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
No, but I bought a Mother's Mini-powerball today (on sale for $19.99 @ Kragen Auto Parts). Can't wait to use it this weekend, weather permitting...

·
Banned
284 Posts
i did spent about 3 hours, wash, claybar, wash, turtle wax polishing compound, then meguiars gold class. my car looks awesome

1 - 20 of 64 Posts