2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
yellowherbie said:
You could wash him before your neice's party tomarrow:whip:
Hes still in bad health, plus i love my current hooptie ride.....:D

· Premium Member
1,718 Posts
99dub said:
i did spent about 3 hours, wash, claybar, wash, turtle wax polishing compound, then meguiars gold class. my car looks awesome
I did that on Tuesday, then had to drive in the rain on Wed :(
I'll have to at least wash her tomorrow after the last of the rain moves out tonight.

· RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
yellowherbie said:
I will wash Herbie with in the next 3 days.. or so..

Wednesday
Apr 26 Mostly Sunny 77 °
Thursday
Apr 27 Mostly Sunny 77 °
Friday
Apr 28 Sunny 85 °
Saturday
Apr 29 Mostly Sunny 84 °
Sunday
Apr 30 Mostly Sunny 83 °

:)
Ah, almost as nice as its been here!;)

· RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
yellowherbie said:
Sweet! To bad I have to sleep during the day...:rolleyes:
Yeah, sux having to sleep during the best part of the day.

· lovin' veedubbin'
177 Posts
Dublin's getting another bath later tonight. I gave her a really great scrub down last Friday and by Saturday a few birds decided to use Dublin as their toilet! Three different places, I could swear they were hawks with the runs.....lol..One on the upper windshield and two spots on her bum. And, with black carpet, I need to vaccum like twice a day. You can see EVERYTHING. And I like to keep her looking beautiful!!!

· Premium Member
428 Posts
If it doesn't rain this weekend (however with my luck you can never be too certain!) I shall be washing, clay baring, waxing, shampooing, detailing, and painting.

It's going to be a long weekend, but I'm really excited to start with all of my new goodies I've recieved in the mail!

· Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Started Monday bathed, waxed, massaged, ran my hands all over her....wait I'm getting carried away. Also had the starter removed and cleaned and a nail removed from a tire. Finished the last coat of wax this morning. All in all a good week so far :D

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.