NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Want to do a drive.
1,791 Posts
It's a roll of the dice trying to login since the software update yesterday - I can't log in from the forum *home* page, and it's 50/50 from the main home page
My problem is that it loads the page then reloads again to a blank page. It did it yesterday at work and again at home.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Thanks,
I'm contacting Saad to correct the problems.

Someone changed something and now the site doesn't respond to newbeetle.org anymore. It only responds to Homepage - NewBeetle.org - The Ultimate Resource for New Beetle Enthusiasts .

I'm not sure why we feel the need to prepend the website address with a 1980's moniker of "world wide web", and I'm looking into that.

But let me know of any problems you see that this has actually created.

So far here's my list:

So far:

_People are having trouble logging in.
_People can't respond complete Polls.
_People can't use the quick-reply feature.
_People can't look up users in the Members List.

·
Can you handle it??
1,673 Posts
I was having this problem too last night. I tried to log in this morning and it seems to be okay now. Not sure what is going on. :(

·
Registered
995 Posts
For about 1 year now, I have had to log in twice to get to the members page. I put in my name and password, get the welcome you will be redirected message, and then need to log in again. The second time I end up being able to access the members stuff. It does not matter what computer I am on, so it must be something at the site.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,908 Posts
I've had trouble using quick reply. Its worked some today, and then a bit later it didn't. I tell it to post and I just get a blank page. Its being pretty consistant now. I think I posted fine from my work laptop but I can't from my personal laptop. It just did it when I tried to quick reply in this thread.

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
It took me two tries to log on on the homepage. I am unable to log on on the "Forums" page.

Help!!!

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
2 days in a row and my posts don't go through. I get a blank screen AND my post is ****POOF**** gone! What in the blazes?!?!?:rant2:

EDIT: the only reason this post went through is because I qouted someone.... a quote irrelevant to my comments. It seems like this is the only way I can get my posts through.

EDIT3: It looks like the post is taking hold even after erasing the quote by my99vdub- again a quote that was irrelevant to all of my jabberwocky:rant2:

What is going on here?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts