VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled onto this site when looking for an easy way to cover the center part of the dash. They not only have covers that actually fit over this often-scuffed-up piece,(which your standard dash kits overlook) but lots of other cool stuff as well. There used to be another company called TVA, but their NB stuff is all but discontinued now. :(

Anyway, the problem with bugsgogo is that it's based in Japan, and their site is all in Japanese. Does anyone know if there's an English version or for that matter, if this site still even sells stuff? :confused:

·
Registered
15,841 Posts
Back when the New Beetle first came out; they were a popular site and company (I remember seeing flyers and a small table, for their stuff at early roswell new beetle events; even got a business card from one of the employees or owners, when they came all the way from japan!), I never bought anything from them. I don't know if they are still viable or what; the new beetle vw scene in japan was active. Š”Ž®‰ïŽÐƒtƒ‰ƒbƒgƒtƒH�[ is another vw specific company; that still seems viable and popular, they make some of the early empi wheels that fit the new beetle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts