NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
:hitit: I liked the original concept more from a few years ago, but I'd still rock that! :cool: Edit: Not a few years ago, 10 years ago! :eek: :eek:

Attachments

·
turbo
1,043 Posts
I remember the original concept of teh new bus from 10 years ago, they also had a concept new beetle that had a 3 setting suspension for offroad, daily driving, and sport. I'm not to keen on this version of the bus because it is basically a scion or a nissan cube. needs more seats.

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Isnt that the electric one Bulli ? either way Vw should have made that style instead of the chrysler version Routan :(
Agreed! The (C)Routon was a sad waste. I mean I love that VW tried to get back in the game... But really? And I'm really hoping the Bulli isn't electric. If so, it won't be much of a bully. Lol.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
I like it i how ever like the truck version better tho. I would love to get one. I do wish that they would make one that looked like the older ones. Would LOVE a 23 window i would be all over that as long as the motor was in the back i would jump on one of those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts