VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Britt
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Just trying to see if there is any interest out there.

Through a series of unfortunate events I was able to finally get my car back after foolishly selling it to a "friend". I am the original owner who did all of the performance modifications to the vehicle. Unfortunately I just don't have time to get the car back to where it should be and honestly she just isn't my baby anymore.

Car needs a good home, there has been too much done to the car to remember all at once but here are the high points:
Full APR STAGE 3 Turbo system
Full APR 3" Exhaust
Greddy FMIC with custom piping and 225hp Audi TT intake manifold mod
Black forest industries motor mounts
R-axles custom HD axles
SPEC Stage 2 clutch and lightweight flywheel
ECS tuning lightweight pulley kit
Not sure what suspension system is on there but it definitely isn't factory
1 of 1 custom rear bumper with Audi 225 valence "smoothed" in.
Genuine Audi fat fives (need new tires)

There is a lot more I'm sure I'm forgetting but maybe that will pique someone's interest.

The car runs and drives but it needs some TLC with the paint and body work as well as some love on the interior.

I'm open to any reasonable offer. This could be a great donor car to any other 1.8t project or if you have the desire to return it to it's former glory I can assure you won't be disappointed

DM me or reply to this thread with any questions or offers. Car is located in Ocean Springs MS.

·
Britt
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Will you take 500 for it? I live in Las Vegas and I would have to have it shipped to me.
The lowest I'd like to get for the car is $2500. I suppose I should have put that in the original post. Please know that the turbo kit alone was $4700 plus tuning costs. The FMIC was $1100. The custom axles were $800. I know I cant expect to get market price for this car plus all the modifications, however I feel $2500 is a fair price for a car with over $8000 invested in it. I should have also mentioned that all the stock engine parts will be included to put it back to a factory beetle, so you could potentially revert the car back to stock and recoup a significant portion of the $2500 after pilfering the goodies off it. I just don't have time to appreciate or work on the car anymore.

Thanks for all the interest. I'll happily drive the car to wherever the purchaser lives. (I love road trips)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts