NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still bugging
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i installed my WS exhaust. i love it, it is very quiet and when you open it up u can hear it. my car also feels more responsive now. when you hit like 70mph u cant even hear it. this is exactly what i was looking for awsome exhaust. by the way fitment was great and install was straight foward. click my link in my sig to see more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
boriquais said:
when you hit like 70mph u cant even hear it. this is exactly what i was looking for awsome exhaust.
That is also what I am looking for. Where did you purchase your exhuast system and how much did it cost?

·
my turbo is bigger!!!!!!!
502 Posts
coolness

·
Still bugging
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
exhaust

u8myshortz said:
That is also what I am looking for. Where did you purchase your exhuast system and how much did it cost?
i got it from ebay for like 350. the exhaust is awsome i just love my car now when i start her up

·
College Student..WOOT!
104 Posts
I have been debating between the Apexi exhaust and the Megan Racing one for the last two weeks...its a tough choice. What kind of sound are you getting from this one..is it a deep rumble street rod or the crazy bumble bee import sound?

·
Still bugging
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awsome

sorry guys ive been hard at work. but to answer some of your questions. no i have been able to click off any pics of it installed. i did have to cut but it wasnt the bumper, i had to cut the pipe on the original exhaust. i could tell you that it took me longer than it should have to install because my saws-all was stolen and i had to use hack saw. but that only took me 10 minutes of elbow grease to cut. i say with the car properly jacked up and the proper tools. i would say 45mins to and hour.i also broke a bolt so i had to hop in the tc and buy one from autozone. all in all i would highly recommend this system.

·
Still bugging
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm sound

well its really not ricey. and it just sounds so good. ill be driving and when i downshift it just nicely moans. (lol) i really cant describe it. just what i needed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts