VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time Org user here hopping back into the fray with another New Beetle! Apollo is my 2000 GLX 5 speed that I picked up a few month ago! I'm only third owner and for the last nine years of his life he lived only one town over from me with an older couple (formally called Ms. Daisy). It's hard telling how many times I've actually seen him before he became mine. I've contacted the previous owners and got nothing but good news! I bought him with 134,000 miles and found out that the timing belt and pump had already been taken care of along with several other things. He's still in need of help but I've seen much worse. The dash needs a lot of love from all the scratches on it and we just recently got the sunroof shade removed. It had come off track before we had him and left the sunroof unusable. Cleaned the sunroof drains, put in a new radio and all new speaker (they were physically busted), replaced a vacuum hose that was really bad and cause loss of power and a horrible noise. I'll keep this thread updated as much as I can on the progress of Apollo! Enjoy!
When I test drove him!

Taking delivery! Cody's bug was there for the event!

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
I hope the previous owners know that Apollo went to the best new family they could have found!:)

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awe! Thanks! I made sure to let them know that he's in very good hands and that he's going to be with us forever!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm also very proud to say that after a little hard work Apollo has 137,000 miles and no check engine light at all!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts