VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking online for new shocks & struts for my beetle, and stumbled upon this:
1370 - SENSEN Shocks Struts for Volkswagen, Full Set, NEW, Lifetime Warranty
It's just $105 for shocks & struts
and even the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux5TbjwJ9_c
Video is for another car though...
I posted the same question on couple of forums, but everyone just looking at reviews and not actually using it.:confused::confused::confused:

Anyone can say anything about APX Auto Parts & SenSen Struts? (Someone who actually using it)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know I am in the market myself for shocks and struts for my turbo-s. Those are awful cheap. Guess if you needed some to sell you car they would be fine but otherwise I personally would steer clear of them. Now I'm not saying that you need to go buy some insanely over priced set. I love my car but I'm not gonna spend that kinda money. I have been eyeing a complete set from blauparts.com that come with everything that needs replacing along with the shocks and struts. You should replace all the mounting parts along with the shocks and struts. Otherwise you won't fully benefit from the money you just spent. Suggest that you go to blauparts.com and check them out.

·
5/23/10 <3
11,412 Posts
I would get a set that is a known brand or at least from a known good parts supplier like Blauparts mentioned above.

Usually, if something is much cheaper than other versions, there is a reason. And its not typically a good one. Spend a bit more and get something you know will last.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually bought those ones from APX autoparts, i'm gonna give it a try. If it does not work, i can always get other ones. I'll give you an update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts