NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
I'm in Cary :) Don't have my NB anymore due to an accident, but I still love NBs :p Got another Orger in Raleigh as well.

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
I'm not in NC but I live in Va and Im very close. :p

I too, no longer have a Beetle though :( I traded it in Huntersville at Keffer VW for GTI! And... I... Love... It!!! My GTI has been dubbed an Honorary New Beetle though :D!

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
thats not too far :) oh nooooo!
you gonna get another Beetle?
Not for awhile if I ever do. Picked up a GTI and I love it :) I did drive a NB since then, and it just wasn't the same. I had my car for 6 1/2 years and it was my first car so I need some time away. But I love the Org and can't stay away from here :cool:

If you need a good local shop, I know of a few really great ones in the RDU area.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm not in NC but I live in Va and Im very close. :p

I too, no longer have a Beetle though :( I traded it in Huntersville at Keffer VW for GTI! And... I... Love... It!!! My GTI has been dubbed an Honorary New Beetle though :D!
How'd you like Keffer? I stopped at one of their dealers years ago and haven't been back since. I live in charlotte, Keffer has alot of dealerships around here, almost as many as Hendrick it seems

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
How'd you like Keffer? I stopped at one of their dealers years ago and haven't been back since. I live in charlotte, Keffer has alot of dealerships around here, almost as many as Hendrick it seems
The going and getting the car part was great. It was later when I got back... Maybe two weeks after I got the car I went to Myrtle Beach which is 6 hours from my town. Well 2 days after I got back my insurance called me and had no idea that I was driving my GTI. According to them I was still in my bug. What really gets me is that he(sales man) took down all the info and everything and very carefully because I was out of state buyer and all. So I drove around for a month with no insurance, which is a HUGE deal in Virginia! They lost my title to my GTI so I couldn't get tags. I was seriously running on 30 day tags that were well over a month old. I don't know how I didn't get pulled over.

So yeah... Sales wise they were great! I had a wonderful time with that. But the other stuff that was what I was very upset about. 1 I'm glad I didn't get a ticket some how. And 2 I'm REALLY glad I didn't get in any kind of accident.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts