NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Addicted To Chaos TS
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I need a little car audio help here. I've got an '04 Turbo S w/the Monsoon Premium HU w/tape deck/CD Changer-ready that I'm replacing with an aftermarket receiver, though I haven't decided which one yet. I'm wanting to make sure I get the correct wiring harness, antenna adapter, etc. If someone wouldn't mind looking at this link http://www.amazon.com/Stereo-Harness-Beetle-wiring-installation/dp/B000KL6YWW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2FJZCJ0S0ISYI&colid=2B5FXF3EAFBWR Is this the right Wiring Harness ie; VW Beetle Activ 01 02 03 04?
Also, if you'll look at this link for the VW Beetle Activ 01 02 03 04 Antenna Adapter. http://www.amazon.com/Stereo-ANTENNA-Harness-AFTERMARKET-ADAPTOR/dp/B000KL38HG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_T1?ie=UTF8&coliid=I22CA3SRTDDMDY&colid=2B5FXF3EAFBWR
Is this the right one? As well, if you look down further under Frequently Bought Together, which shows the 2 items I've already mentioned as well as the VW Beetle Activ 01 02 03 04 Stereo Install Dash Kit. Would this be the one I'd use and, as all 3 items are available to purchase together, would this be my best bet for getting everything I'll need? Thanks very much for the help and, if any of these are NOT correct for my TS, could someone maybe tell me which one's would be?

·
HP Technician
449 Posts
Links dont work for me but Crutchfield is good at being right. Long as you punched in your year and Monsoon then it will 99% be right and if not they will rush to make it right.

·
Addicted To Chaos TS
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Links dont work for me but Crutchfield is good at being right. Long as you punched in your year and Monsoon then it will 99% be right and if not they will rush to make it right.
Hey Zann,
Really? I just checked the links and they're working on my end. Oh well. Anyway, thanks for the tip RE: Crutchfield. I'll pose the question to them but if anyone else out there can check out the links I posted that can see what I'm referring to and confirm it that these are the items I need, any input will be much appreciated. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts