NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sibbing in my obbice wib a botato chib clib on my bobbom libip.

And i'm waiting for the UPS guy to deliever my NewEgg.com package 1 of 4. I love newegg!:D

1 - dvd-rom
1 - dvd burner
1 - ram upgrade
1 - gameboy ds (for Jason)
1 - package dvd-r's
1 - set of speakers w/ subwoofer

WOOHOO!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
I am sibbing in my obbice wib a botato chib clib on my bobbom libip.

And i'm waiting for the UPS guy to deliever my NewEgg.com package 1 of 4. I love newegg!:D

1 - dvd-rom
1 - dvd burner
1 - ram upgrade
1 - gameboy ds (for Jason)
1 - package dvd-r's
1 - set of speakers w/ subwoofer

WOOHOO!
I'm playing with my die cast cg NB. I'm rolling it around my desk making beetle noises....
No not really.
I was just leaning back on my chair to see how far it would go before I fell off of it or it toppled over.
I'm still sitting!

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
FineExampl said:
Insignificat update: UPS came! Both DVD drives and memory are in my sticky mitts. YAY! Burn Hollywood BURN!!
LOL
You are so crazy!!!!!
I am just heading out to finish up the shopping and mail off some more cards (so ordinary).
However, I did just bid on that silent auction....unordinary for me. Also, making cup o noodles for breakfast for the kids. Hey, its a hot meal!

·
Super Moderator
5,311 Posts
Newegg.com rocks!!! I'm sitting here. Trying to decide if I want to order my camera now, or wait a bit...hrm...

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I'm crying my yearly Christmas tears because, like tradition, my world came crashing apart a week before the most happy Holiday of the year. I have to take my cat to the vet now.

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
kcfoxie: Im sorry. *hugs* ... *hugs some more*

Out of the ordinary ... yeah sure. Im at work! LOL! ... no no ... I am but, I am making a 3D model ... and animating it. It is a teapot that is being lifted off a table as if it is being used to pour something. :) It is hard. Very ... very ... hard. :) Most people just dont sit around and do that. :)

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Playing on the www while listening to the hubster put together more cabinets in the kitchen for it's overhaul.......................and smelling the meatballs I just took out of the oven--yum!

·
18,312 Posts
angelworks said:
Playing on the www while listening to the hubster put together more cabinets in the kitchen for it's overhaul.......................and smelling the meatballs I just took out of the oven--yum!
OOOH Meat-ah balls-ah! I'ma coming ova fuh dinnah! :p

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
OOOH Meat-ah balls-ah! I'ma coming ova fuh dinnah! :p
second that! I love meatballs!

My cat seems to be OK, a large sum of money and a "we can't see celophone in xrays" explination later: she's on her way home with laxitives.

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
kcfoxie said:
second that! I love meatballs!

My cat seems to be OK, a large sum of money and a "we can't see celophone in xrays" explination later: she's on her way home with laxitives.

Ewwww! That's crappy! :p

Hope the cat is doing better!

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
i am rarely doing anything out of the ordinary. right now, mike and i are wi-fi'ing it up at the local panera. yes, we're geeks that way. laptops, coffee and muffins baby!

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds similar to my evening. Both DVD drives and RAM installed successfully. Once my man Foamy helped me reset my jumpers through the chat room that is.Smooth sailing now. Both drives appear to running flawlessly. And to think, i did it all wearing my tutu and spotted socks...

·
18,312 Posts
angelworks said:
My door is always open and there is always room at the table for drop-ins!

Always, :)
You rock!!!!
:guitar:
I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary right now but I'm about to be. I'm about to actually relax...not that I really know what that is. But I'm gonna go take a bubble bath and just veg for an hour. I'm gonna be a prune!! :goodjob:

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Warning: reformed smoker - approach at own risk!

It's not what I am doing, but what I'm NOT doing that's pretty darn extraordinary. I'm not smoking!:banana: :thewave: :dance2: It's early times yet, only 4 days starting on my birthday. The last time I quit at the beginning of 2005 I lasted 7 months so I'm hoping this time around I'll be able to kick it for good. Oh, I'm also trying not to chew my nails :eek:hnoes: as substitute for the smoking. I think I'll go vacuum in Ladybug again... or I'll be bouncing off the walls and ceiling soon.:banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
LadybugEwa said:
It's not what I am doing, but what I'm NOT doing that's pretty darn extraordinary. I'm not smoking!:banana: :thewave: :dance2: It's early times yet, only 4 days starting on my birthday. The last time I quit at the beginning of 2005 I lasted 7 months so I'm hoping this time around I'll be able to kick it for good. Oh, I'm also trying not to chew my nails :eek:hnoes: as substitute for the smoking. I think I'll go vacuum in Ladybug again... or I'll be bouncing off the walls and ceiling soon.:banghead:
WTG!! I'll be one year smoke-free as of March 06! WOO!

Update: Miss Lene the kittie who likes plastics is feeling good today :) Thanks for all who expressed concern!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts