Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the T.J. Maher Memorial Studios:

Are You Ready For Some Football
The 2019-2020 NFL
Football Thread

Better late than never I reckon :D
Time for you Org NFL Thread veterans and rookies to chime in and support your NFL team and the NFL schedule.

The draft is over, the Hall of Fame game played and a not so inspiring pre-season is over...time to game-up!

Tomorrow is Thursday... The beginning of the 100th year of NFL Football, Featuring:

The Green Bay Packers
vs.
The Chicago Bears

So lets hear from you- your teams triumphs... your team's tragedies; even some friendly smack talk among teams.

Let's hope for a healthy year with our teams and an enjoyable season.

Game on!

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah, the thread started very late this year; it's kind of an indictment on the preseason when you think about it. Many teams, like my Jaguars barely played their first team. Many teams are afraid of their top players getting hurt or out for the season because of meaningless games. Maybe the NFL will finally make some changes.

Also, this org reboot kinda got me discombobulated.x_O

Anyhoo, my Jags come out of the gate, playing the Patrick Mahomes led, KC Chiefs.

I'm pretty pumped on this season, because most of our Defensi is intact. AND we have Super Bowl MVP, St. Nick Foles. For the first time, i really think i'm gonna buy me a sho nuff, real Jags Jersey... #7

DUUUUUVALLLLLL!!!
GO JAGS!!!

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
This Cheesehead residing in Coastal Virginia just can't wait til tomorrow night, Packers & Da Bearzzzz. Go Pack, Go!

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
This Cheesehead residing in Coastal Virginia just can't wait til tomorrow night, Packers & Da Bearzzzz. Go Pack, Go!
Hi Guys,
I was bummed out to find that my home computer won't let me post, due to a outdated browser! So here i am at the local library trying to figure out this new system..
Anyhoo the Steelers open against the Patriots, I hope we smash them!

I'll check in once in awhile. so far Ihate the new site.

GO STEELERS

From the T.J. Maher Memorial Studios:

Are You Ready For Some Football
The 2019-2020 NFL
Football Thread

Better late than never I reckon :D
Time for you Org NFL Thread veterans and rookies to chime in and support your NFL team and the NFL schedule.

The draft is over, the Hall of Fame game played and a not so inspiring pre-season is over...time to game-up!

Tomorrow is Thursday... The beginning of the 100th year of NFL Football, Featuring:

The Green Bay Packers
vs.
The Chicago Bears

So lets hear from you- your teams triumphs... your team's tragedies; even some friendly smack talk among teams.

Let's hope for a healthy year with our teams and an enjoyable season.

Game on!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts