NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Madison04
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when y'all take your car to get something fixed, does it come back filthy to you?!there was mud in my car, car freshner bottle almost empty when it was full and was thrown on the floor the leather on my drivers side has a long scratch!

·
Auto X
46 Posts
Definitly complain.
Mine comes back spotless.

Is this a dealer or Mom and Pop shop?
I have had this with smaller shops , but my Dub dealer always details it during every service

·
Registered
125 Posts
have NEVER had it come back dirty. they place protectors over the seats for when they have to get inside and they wash the outside before we pick it up. they dont clean the interior but they dont move anything that we have in the car either or add to the mess if its there.
i have had friends who have had there cars scratched or dented etc.(not VW) if you complain on the spot then you have a much better chance of getting it fixed by them as they can claim you did it after leaving.

·
Howdy
140 Posts
:mad: Ours came back yesterday with foot prints(greasy) on the door panel. I mean full foot prints not just rubbed against. Grease on drivers inside door handle. Better yet...nothing got fixed because they have no parts....dodging warranty related repairs...ie..crappy remotes. Arggg!!! Just venting...they really suck...I wrote service and service managed for 15yrs...:mad:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
No way! Our Bugs get paper floor mats, and plastic seat covers, right away.

Absolutely take it back, and speak with the manager. Don't delay, and bring your receipt. It will show who worked on your car. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts