VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a set of very clean Aristos (18") with Kumho Ecsta tires on them. I would say the tires are around ~50% maybe alittle more/less. One rim has alittle curbage on it. Others just have small spots here and there, very nice from a couple feet away, really have to study them to pick out the flaws IMHO.

Price: $800 OBO wave cash in my face I may take less. Will work with serious buyers!

Located in Qakertown PA 18951, shipping will probably be expensive but I will ship if you pay.

Don't get on here often, email me at [email protected]

NO TRADES, SELLING CAR NOTHING TO PUT THEM ON.

·
Want to do a drive.
1,798 Posts
They are nice but how is the ride? My 17" are sorta rough on some roads I can just imagine what 18" would be like.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were fine IMHO. I barely drove the car with the 16's especially because it is my fiance's car. I thought it rode fine though. Handled like it was on rails that's for sure.
Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow , quick sale of the wheels.
Did they go to another org member?
Actually they did not, I had them here and VW vortex and they sold there to a gti owner. I did have interest here though. They were up for less than 24 hours over there and the guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse and came with cash. Now that these are gone I have more room to work on the price of the bug.
Thanks,
Alex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts