NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
KTbug
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested to see how many members live in Arkansas. I used to be in Texas but moved to where roads are all twisty and fun to drive on. :D

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I'm in Siloam Springs. I picked this town because as I drove into the very quaint downtown area, there were two black Beetles sitting there on the street on a Sunday afternoon!

There weren't very many Beetles around when I moved here 2 years ago, but now there are lots and lots.

Karen

·
1,255 Posts
I sold my tan 74 SB to a fellow from SS at the 2003 Eureka Springs VW show. It had a German plate on the front. Have you seen it there?

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I'll bet I know right where he lives. Did it have a roof rack on it? Oh wait, that might be his green one...

There's a guy here who has old ones cycling in and out of his possession quite regularly. I ride by his house on my bike a lot. I will check for the plate next time I go by!

Karen

·
Oh noooooooo!
1,052 Posts
Hi, ktbug!:D :) I can't believe I never haven't seen this thread yet. If your ever in Conway look for my NB. It's a yellow 01' with a German license plate.:p Not sure if anyone here is interested in Conway's annual Toadsuck festival or not but they have a car show that goes along with the festivities and I go every year. It's a lot of fun and you see some really nice cars (and people) there. There a mix of everything from antiques to brand new cars, usualy a few VW's. The show's on May 6 and I really hope some, if not all, of you can make it.:)

·
reddie or knot
1,411 Posts
i live in n. little rock but all i have is a new business that deals with performance air-cooled vw engines but i've had a couple of bugs in my days (i am just 20). i had a '73 super, and most recently i had a '72 standard bug for about five years and i don't miss it. yes i do. no i don't.i'm in denial

1 - 13 of 13 Posts