NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Inventor at-large
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I'm a long standing member on the TDIclub.com.

Last year I decided I was going to try and fix some of the most common problems that VW cars have. A few weeks ago one of my projects was completed, unbreakable armrest lid hinges.

These hinges not only replace the "unreplaceable" oem hinges, using them will also extend the life of your oem front latch. My hinges were designed to slightly rub against the inside of the armrest to provide a controlled closing of the lid; as apposed to the lid being floppy and falling closed quickly and breaking the front latch.
YouTube Installation Video

Please post as a commercial entity only when there is something "new" to inform users of. A new company, a new product, a new sale - these are examples of valid reasons to post. Please do not post just to remind users that you exist (if you wish to do this, please contact [email protected] to find out about acquiring banner ad space).
With this statement in mind, I request this post be allowed to stay as AARodriguez Corp is a new company, and our replacement hinges are a very new product.

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
WOW great product

Where and how do we get one if we want one? How much are they? what other products have you designed?

thanks
marc

·
Inventor at-large
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Good for you coming up with a great solution to this common issue.

Watched the YouTube video, looks very straight forward indeed.

My hinges are fine, just a broken latch like most folks.

Best of luck with the new enterprise!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts