VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my handsome Herbie. Just got him less than a week ago. He is a 1999 VW Beetle GLS with 100,000 miles. I was obsessed with the Herbie movies growing up and bought my 1st beetle (which she can be seen in one of the pics with Herbie) a 1972 VW Beetle about 7 years ago. :p

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
So much fun! Awesome graphics........I'm envious. Your 99 looks to be in excellent shape! :party:

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Verrrrry nice Herbie you have, Ashley:bigthumb:. Love everything you've done. Those are wheels are particularly sweet. Mad man props for keeping your air-cooled bug too.

Very awesome that you're a fellow FL orger. Where do you and your beetle live? Got a great group of FL beetle fans here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks scarabY2k. I am in Central Florida about half way between Orlando and Tampa. Do you know of any beetle clubs in my area? I would love to start one if there aren't any. Where are you in FL?

·
Super Moderator
20,869 Posts
Thanks scarabY2k. I am in Central Florida about half way between Orlando and Tampa. Do you know of any beetle clubs in my area? I would love to start one if there aren't any. Where are you in FL?
Half way between Orlando and Tampa, sounds like the area in which I was raised...Brooksville.

I'm associated with a great group of beetle people from your area. Folk from Spring Hill, Tampa and Orlando. I guess you can call us a club- we all hang together & attend events. Our club in Jacksonville is called Duval Dubs (dD), & the Central FL group is part of it as well.

I'm posting from my android, but you should be able to see a link to rhe org members facebook group. Feel free to join and introduce yourself. The face book group is our effort to keep the Facebook-heavy peeps tethered/remindful to/of the org.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Prm502street!

ScarbY2k, I know exactly where Brooksville is. Most people have never heard of the town I live in so I normally just tell people half way between Tampa and Orlando. I live in Bartow which if you have ever heard of Lakeland or Winter Haven, it is between them.

I am at a Christmas party right now but will definitely go onto Facebook when I get home and join the group. Thanks for the info and look forward to possibly meeting you in the future.

·
Super Moderator
20,869 Posts
Thanks Prm502street!

ScarbY2k, I know exactly where Brooksville is. Most people have never heard of the town I live in so I normally just tell people half way between Tampa and Orlando. I live in Bartow which if you have ever heard of Lakeland or Winter Haven, it is between them.

I am at a Christmas party right now but will definitely go onto Facebook when I get home and join the group. Thanks for the info and look forward to possibly meeting you in the future.
I know exactly where Bartiw is...cool. You're smack dab in the middle of the beetle people that I know :D. Hope to meet up with you and yours one day soon.

Enjoy the party and talk to you soon.

Merry Christmas :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts