NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,:)
I have been saving for a while now and finally purchased a 2001GLX 5 speed manual. I love it. I had wanted a TDI but could not find one locally or in my price range not so locally.

This site has already been very helpful as GeJe (this is her name) did not come with an owners manual and today, (my second day of ownership) the left side turn signal lights would not turn off.

Found a fuse card here on the site, though we took out every fuse and the lights did not turn off. Eventually we just disconnected the battery. Looking through the posts someone had thought this problem could be a hazard light relay. I'll check that out tomorrow.

I'm a farmer/ Environmental Studies Undergrad Student at SUNY Binghamton/ work at Cornell Cooperative Extension/ and the mother of two teenagers. Life is hectic, but driving should always be fun!!

I look forward to learning more about my bug.

·
Super Moderator
14,786 Posts
Welcome to the Org. I hope we can help you get that issue resolved. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you

Thank You PRM502Street.
If I have troubles with Geje tomorrow I'll be asking lots of questions.
I love that Texas accent of yours!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You Dnyed

My day has been crazy with unexpended work related stuff. So poor Geje will have to wait until tomorrow. Thank you for your offer of help and as soon as I have some more specific questions I'll take you up on the offer.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts