NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have an 06 Beetle with the monsoon system and added sub. The system sounds great and really rocks with a CD. When I plug my iphone into the aux port it is not as loud as a cd. It sounds good at max volume but is only about 70% loud as playing a cd. I tried several different aux cables. No luck... I am now using the 2 in 1 charger aux cable that hooks into the 30 pin dock connector in the bottom. Volume limit and eq are turned off on the iphone settings. Is there any way to get more volume? I really love Pandora on my phone but want more volume.
Thanks!

·
squirreljuice
388 Posts
Thats kinda weird. Have you checked the head unit's EQ? Cuz on mine the EQ is remembered to what I set it at for radio or CD or Tape or Aux. I don't know if yours does that but if the EQ is turned all the way down across all channels there will be a significant decrease in volume. And I'm curious as to how you added your sub. I added one to mine and I was just wondering if there was an easier way to do it than the way I did it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
radio

There is no eq on the factory radio, just treble, bass and mid setting. We tied a line out converter to the monsoon amp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts