NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 new sound ordnance speakers from Crutchfield, 2 new Pioneer tweeters in the a pillars, and a sound ordnance self powered sub in the rear, Pedros little radio sounds great it just falls apart at about half volume. Well, after talking to the guys at crutchfield they told me I needed 1 of these to clean up the signal coming from the head unit. I'm going to go ahead and paint my center dash pieces, and instrument bezel while I'm at it. Maybe going to start a project next weekend or so I will keep you guys posted on how it goes!

Sent

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
The difference between an amped set of speakers and non amped is like night and day!

Are you using the stock headunit or an aftermarket one?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This little baby is designed to go between the stock head unit and the speakers or it will go behind an aftermarket head unit. I'm going to keep the stock radio in my car for appearance,and also so I can still use my 6 disc changer.

Sent :)

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
That will work very well - I run a second amp in conjunction with the Monsoon. I use a small 240w JBL amp and I also upgraded my alt for that a number of other reasons. The NB has great potential for awesome sound. Best of luck with the project!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:banana:Thanks, Im waiting for the temperature to get above 90. It was 87 yesterday, so it wont be long.:banana:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts