enjoyin the view !
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back half of an 03 beetle , would make a great trailer etc ,

$100 come and get it !

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
I remember when you got that. You never did anything with it?

·
enjoyin the view !
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im still working on my first one ,, need less stuff sitting around , so its going

·
blue highways
738 Posts
Aw.. I have a page of sketches somewhere where I was planning to stick two bug-butts together to form a teardrop, fill the wheelwells and continue the fender line across the top over a single-axle 2/3 of the way back. Then add round fridge and a removable custom stove in the spare tire wells, sectioned memory-foam mattress, and snap on tent panels for the open hatches, oh, and a sunroof to match Felix.

So yeah.. I'd never get around to doing anything with it either. Good luck!

·
Blue Hunter
824 Posts
I'm interested in the back hatch and the right fender for the $100.00, but I have no way to remove the car body from your house, :(

I would be glad to help you strip it down and if you want to cut it up I can help with that too in order to get it into smaller more manageable pieces. Is there a scrap yard near by to drop off the parts not wanted?

·
enjoyin the view !
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come and get Dennis ! I'm working Saturday ill be here till 2 pm, the hatch is missing the top spoiler, but otherwise it's all there and I have the right fender also , I sold/ traded the left one and the guy never did bring me his !

·
enjoyin the view !
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i sold the spoiler and a the left rear fender to a guy in indiana or illinois , he was gonna bring me his old fender back to me as part of the deal , i havnt seen or heard from him since , so i have the hatch and the right fender if you want them and any other nick nacks you may need ! i will be home next weekend , our one daughter will be here for a few days the other is just here for a day or so , give me a call or text me ,whatever is easy for ya

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Still have the tail lights?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts