VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Boy can Volkswagen make some interesting Colors or what! There are many from which to choose, even many different blues, but I think I have to put Batik Blue easily high on my list of faves! Even with the poor condition of my Beetles neglected outer shell, it still is really awesome, love when it shines Royal Purple in bright sunlight. Also, the semi-limited run of the color sort-of adds to it's appeal.

So, calling other Batik-freaks out there, do you want to show off your favorite shade of blue, I want to see your Beetles! ;)
:bubb:

Here's my Batik Blue

Also I found another one just like mine when we Stopped in Kansas during our move to Colorado

Attachments

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
YES! Finally figured out how to fix the picture orientation!

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on NB.org show me your best! I have only shown a couple Beetles that are, lets just call it, in need of care, I want to see the ones in show condition, like-new!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don't have the photos on my phone, but I'm a big fan on my Blue Lagoon. Its a nice cobalt blue. I really lucked out purchasing my 03 from the original owner with just over 100k (and timing belt change donetwo weeks prior of purchase. I'll post pics if I can find them.

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very Nice Johnny! That's what I'm talking about!

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's mine from today when I took a trip with my mom to the Horsetooth Reservoir! It was recently washed so it was shining about as good as it can these days :D

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts