I followed a post I found about diagnosing dieing battery issues. I have a 2000 TDI and it has an overnight battery discharge issue. As this is a deisel and it is cold on Wisconsin nights, I need all the CCA I can get. I pulled the car in tonight and with the ignition off and the doors unlocked it had a drain of .18 amps The DMM actually spiked when I hooked it up (as high as .64) but always came back down to .18 amps. It was posted that .15 would kill your battery in 11 days or so. Is my .18 amp drain normal? Is this causing my problem? I took the battery out and took it to my NAPA dealer (where I bought it) and the battery itself tested out as good. 12.67 Volts and 746 of 750 CCA. The car will charge fine once started and will restart without issue after having run for 10 minutes or so, I am thinking battery drain, but I expected higher than a .18 amp drain. Thanks for any help you can give me.