VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone down for a Beetle meet in the SF Bay Area? A cruise along the coast, then San Francisco and down Lombard Street together, across the Golden Gate Bridge and lunch/dinner in Sausalito? :)

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
If you don't mind a rental convertible Mustang then yeah! Out in Sonoma County this weekend. Planning on spending the day in SF on Sunday this weekend with my daughter.

Would be cool to meet some West Coast orgr's.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Any takers? Going to dinner at Sam's Anchor Cafe in Tiburon Saturday night before the ballet. Taking my daughter to see Onegin opening weekend for the SF 2012 season.

Enjoying the really warm weather out here this weekend so far. Beats the cold back east ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah! If only it wasn't THIS weekend!! I was hoping for an event in a couple weeks.

Enjoy the Bay Area!! Check out Muir Woods since you are in the north bay...incredible!!

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Oh well we are just out for the weekend. Here are a couple of pics from today.

And yes all pics were taken while inside a moving car. ;-)

Grrr having a problem uploading pics through the mobile Autoguide app.

Anyways it was a beautiful day in the bay area and we drove around with the car top down today.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone out there interested?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Beetlebro,
I am interested if we can get some more beetles!
Anyone else in the Bay Area interested?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!

I know this subject hasn't been touched on since March, but I'm really interested in having a meet here in SF or somewhere in the Bay Area.

:)
Mariebeth

·
Bandit 05
13 Posts
Hello everyone from the bay area!!

My name is Cierra and like my name have a 2005 New beetle, 2.0 auto. I've lurked around long enough! We need to start a Bay Area group somehow some where.

The last NB meet was 10-10-2010 it's way overdue

·
Registered
24 Posts
My wife and I would be game for a GTG in the bay somewhere... :)

And if anyone want to come, I'm setting up a VW/Audi GTG in Vacaville on the 23rd of this month. We will have discounted services there for paintless dent repair and windshields too! Here is the thread on VWVortex... you can PM me if you want to be on the list.

VWVortex.com - ...:::DENT MEET #4:::... Sunday, September 23rd 2012!!!

:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah friend it is a great idea and I would like to drive with my friends for the meet. I think you have not mentioned abut the exact place of meet. Please do mention it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts