NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking 4 the guy that lives in san diego that was selling his bcc rear bumper 2 mee! WHERE ARE YOU!??

·
Registered
58 Posts
I bought that rear bumper almost 2 years ago. If you want it, let me know $350 shipped.

On another note!
Well,

I am biting the bullet. I am ordering 4 kits, possibly 5, depending on the shipping costs. That would leave 3 or 2 left. If there is anybody who wants in on this, NOW is the time to get in. It would require a NON-Refundable (after the money has been paid) deposit of $1000. I'm hoping to have the transaction complete within 30 days.

QUESTION>>>> Are these like the last complete sets in the world???? I was just wondering.

The prices for the kits are great, but! the shipping is killer. The more people that jump in, the cheaper it is.

My estimation is...

Kits 900 GBP - $ 1602.81 <-----

Shipping .... @ $ 3600.00 <-----
Total .......... @ $5,200.00

If you jump on now...

RSI Kit................................$ 1602.81

Shipping for 4 people>>[email protected]$ 900.00
sub-total..............................$2,502.81
plus shipping to your house.......... @ 300-400 more
Total..................................$ 2,800-2,900

If you already have a silver or blue beetle... you don't have to paint it, you guys are lucky.

If you guys still want a kit after I get them back here, the price will be $ 5,200 shipped to you in the US.

·
Registered
58 Posts
WOW, I thought I would never see another posting of those guys (bildon) :rolleyes:... even when you were actually able to contact someone... they wouldn't really tell you anything. I tried a few years back to go through them... yeah... that why I'm buying the rest out of UK.:cool:

Anyways...

like I stated... this is for a STOCK WIDTH beetle.

IT'S SOLD!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts