NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Rocanroler
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I can't say art is a hobby, because well it's my job. :D But I love my job, so it's kinda my hobby too?

I like to do all sorts of freelance art, whether it be 3d, or traditional 2d. This is just a piece I did in 4 hours as a tribute to my car. :p

·
The Rocanroler
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3D Done!!!

I've finally finished her!! She's textured--(except for the tires), and she's ready for rigging, which is the process before animation. Took me a whole weekend of staying up til 2 in the morining, and she's got a complete interior done, which is hard to see through the windows.

she's not exact to the 2005 model, since I'm going to animate her I am going to stylize some things like her grill so it's more mouth like, and I gave her "bulbous" eyes so they're more cartoony. : )

Modeled and rendered in 3Ds Studio Max.

Attachments

·
The Fire Elemental Angel
150 Posts
I love your vector art and 3D is rendered so nicely done! I'm trying to find a Bug line art or template to color in my photoshop or SAI. I think, most of them goes in CS3.

Edit: I forgot to mention that you also from Bakersfield?! :O I born there and raised there. I still missed my hometown. Lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts