NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
meatwad
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold my Beetle, and now the goodies are up for sale.
bernt 3 guage pod for NB, painted silver, all VDO guages (oil press., oil temp, coolant temp) with "factory match" blue LEDs, needs sending units( http://www.42draftdesigns.com/solutions/mk4_triple_solution_gaugeselection.htm ) mine is the 3rd one down. $150 for the whole thing
TT alum. pedal set, with dead pedal $75 (manual trans)
euro switch with rear foglight $50 both
monster mats for NB, black perfect shape $65
new in box Brembo crossdrilled rotors (front and rear) exactly like these sold on ebay (this is NOT my auction, by the way http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Drild-Brembo-Rotor-99up-Beetle-Golf-Jetta-1-8T-VR6-F-R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33564QQitemZ8002081163QQrdZ1 $100
shipping will be figured in after
contact me asap, also, i prefer not to do paypal, if thats ok.

·
meatwad
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, looks like the guages, the pod, and the mats are spoken for. any other offers for the rest of the stuff?

·
meatwad
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
someone may have already spoken for the pedals before both of you. if it falls thru, i will immediately let you know, in order of posting.
anyone wants some new rotors or the euro switch?
i also have a fairly new Optima yellowtop that i took out of the beetle. i wont ship it, but locally? 75 bucks for the battery.

·
120,000+ miles
1,423 Posts
I gotta say a major Thank You to Chris - took a ride to pick up the Monster mats and they are great!
Thought about it and realized the battery in the car is going on 4-5 years now and didn't want to think about getting stranded this winter so I took another ride yesterday and Chris kindly sold and installed the Optima - AND took care of a burnt out fuse that caused my temp light to come on as I sat in road construction traffic!!

Many thanks for a great org member - hope you get a chance to have another New Beetle someday!!

Beth

1 - 14 of 14 Posts