NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Can't Swat this Bug!!
117 Posts
Hey! I see you are from Newport News. I call it my "home" most of the year, as my boyfriend lives there. Are you a member of hrdubs? We should try to meet up sometime!

allibug

·
Pimp My Bug
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still in Newport News

:D Yes i am in Newport BLues as I call it would love to get a Penninsula NB Club goin for small meets and cruises. My Yahoo ID is xlstingray Paul
Ps I was lookin thru my telescope the other night and look at what i found.............. (I love photoshop)

Attachments

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Beetle Mania said:
:D Yes i am in Newport BLues as I call it would love to get a Penninsula NB Club goin for small meets and cruises. My Yahoo ID is xlstingray Paul
Ps I was lookin thru my telescope the other night and look at what i found.............. (I love photoshop)

Wow! That's AWESOME!! :goodjob: I wish I knew how to do photoshop :(

Great looking Buggy :goodjob:

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Hot bug! The chrome rims look wicked with your color! I'm lovin' the spoiler too! Ssssssss.....that's my finger when I touch your bug....hotness! :firedevil

·
Pimp My Bug
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New Pics in the WILD (look for the VDub wildlife)

New pics i took today some interior shots don't do the color justice!!!!!

Attachments

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
I see a bunny wabbit in the first pic! lol

So, no name yet huh? Hmmmmmmm, we need to think of something asap! Your bug's just too hot to be nameless! :firedevil

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
That looks awesome! We went on a night time cruise tonight and I actually thought about this mod, but I'm scared to do it :eek: It sure looks hot though! ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,727 Posts
Very nice! :bigthumb:

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Xanadu...name her Olivia! See, I'm all about finding my way to a name. My mom was going to name her albino corn snake "Ziti" since he looked like pasta with tomato sauce. I suggested "Trouser" so she went with "Chino". I say her next snake should be "Khaki" to keep with the theme.

What was Olivia NJ's name in that movie? i know she was Sandy in "Grease."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts