NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yellow fogs to match corner lights!

Chameleon engine cover to match chameleon inside

Now waiting for 2800k H11 led bulbs for the fogs and red and yellow led for tail lights conversion...

Sent from your moms bed

·
Registered
423 Posts
Where did you get the headlights? And was the tune worth it? I've been debating on tuning my 2.5. Your bug looks amazing by the way! Love that blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Where did you get the headlights? And was the tune worth it? I've been debating on tuning my 2.5. Your bug looks amazing by the way! Love that blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBay my friend, but watch carefully there prices are very variable

For the tune, yes it's reliable and I'm now around 200hp and 205 tq after a street calibration

Sent from your moms bed

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
How about make a video; of how your car sounds? I would like to hear; what a 2.5L sounds like with a custom exhaust on it! Thanks! :)

Maybe this week-end...

I've replaced all the wiring between the stereo unit and the amp in the trunk... Brand new amp and sub by Kenwood!

Sent from your moms bed

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
New color test for vinyl coloring, with SEM coating this time... I really like the color!!!

Sent from your moms bed

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
New coilovers, I’ll try Tuning Art, Made in Germany, seems good for the bucks...

I raised it on the last pics, because front tires touch coils... I need some spacers fast!

Sent from your moms bed

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
11 Participants
blackbeetle1978
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing