Thanks my friend, it's really appreciate. I love working on blue, it relax me!Man, I went back to the beginning of your thread. I tell ya, its pretty cool seeing the progress of your bug. Man you should be proud- she looks great and sounds mighty sweet. Happy 2018 and many happy miles!
You're welcome my friend.Thanks my friend, it's really appreciate. I love working on blue, it relax me!
I have some projects for 2018:
- Finish vinyl tint (all seats and doors insides)
- Paint the inside on my tail lights
- Install Audi steering wheel
- Install a glasspack (the car is to noisy on cruise control at 120 km/h)
- Black plastidip on dash panels for refreshing and remove scratches
- Maybe install a spoiler? I'd love to find a Caractere spoiler but am I dreaming?
- Maybe a new car radio with Android on it?
Envoyé de mon S60 en utilisant Tapatalk
New gas door and Audi steering wheel...
Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Any modifications to get the fuel door to fit? And did you hookup the airbag? I was gonna swap in a MK4 3 spoke wheel into my 08 but the wiring was different due to it being dual stage, did you have that issue?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk