NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My fiance has been in love with the beetle just about forever, so I'm looking to rent a beetle for our wedding in San Francisco. Does anyone know of companies renting these? Hoping to return it at the SF Airport on our way out of town.

If there's a better sub-forum to post in for this, mods please feel free to move the thread.

Thanks!

Jeff

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
Suggest you send a PM to TechnoTrix'd...seems the lucky one got a rental B13 on a recent trip to the SF area. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I work at SF Airport, and in looking it up, none of the rental fleets here seem to rent it (a shame). But if you are local to the Bay Area, I'd be happy to let you and your fiance look at Putz. If time and conditions allow, I might even let you two take him for a lil test drive. PM me if you'd like this.

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
That's really nice of you, Alex! Will they take you up on that offer, if they know that Putz is now famous? :D

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
I don't get it anymore. The page with "silversport", (Ed) next to yours, posted the page on Facebook, and I said "Hey, Alex is an Org member too!". Congrats!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts