NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just got a 2004 GLS Convertible and am learning all the cool stuff in it.........just wanted to say HI>

:D

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Welcome to the org! We're thrilled to have you join the family.

Newbeetle.org "the org" was made for teens such as yourself. One of our objectives is to keep the vibe and lineage of the beetle/new beetle alive. As you probably know there's a little history tied into that little beetle you have... decades of production and countless memories. Our current youth, which you are, will keep the VW/new beetle vibe relevant to this generation.

We have fellow beetle peeps everywhere. I hope you can network with some in or near your area. We also have a facebook group for us newbeetle.org members. Click on the link in my signature and join us. Just like the org, we are a family-friendly group and do all we can to help our fellow enthusiasts.

Please don't be a stranger- post often & please post pics of your beetle.

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Hey there! WELCOME FROM TENNESSEE!
Verts are AWESOME....you will love your new beetle! Let's see your pix :p we LOVE pix here on the ORG!!! Have you named your beetle yet? Your new baby needs a name ;) THEN you can call 800 822-8987 and get a FREE VW NEW BEETLE BIRTH CERTIFICATE :D mailed to you as the "proud parent"!

Welcome and we are glad you found us!

:banana:

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts