NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love at first site. I love the black 2012 too, just couldn't do it with the heat where I live. The turbo engine is incredible...it can MOVE! I have been getting honks, thumbs up, points, claps and people standing around my car when I walk to it after work. No other car can match the love and devotion of a Beetle!! :):cool:

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
I have been getting honks, thumbs up, points, claps and people standing around my car when I walk to it after work. No other car can match the love and devotion of a Beetle!! :):cool:
Oh boy, I´m so happy for you!! Wonderful reactions :)
Must be huge fun to drive it!

Yeah, all Beetle models (original, NB and Beetle) are automotive icons in their own way. At least in my opinion.

Congratulations! Looking forward to see more pics!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Specs the same???

Are the specs the same as my Black?? See my latest set of pics, one is the window sticker>
Thanks,
KNEWBUG

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
Congrads :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are the specs the same as my Black?? See my latest set of pics, one is the window sticker>
Thanks,
KNEWBUG
Exact same as yours, just white. I want to drive it all day long!

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
Congrats!!!! Everytime I see this car from the side, I think of the very first time I saw the Super Beetle all those years ago. :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats beetlebro! I am so HAPPY for you! I hope you enjoy every minute in your new bug!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Congrats! I hope to have a Tornado Red TDI when they arrive! :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts