Tint
Hid's phillips hids
s2000 antenna

Suspension
Kw coil overs (turned all the way down)
OZ super turismos18inch
yokohama tires parada 225/40/18

Interior
Ac gauges (water temp, oil pressure, oil temp)
TT vents
Pioneer head unit
Beetle monster mats

Past mods
260 neuspeed cam
Neuspeed p-flow
Nitrous express wet kit 55shot
BCC exhaust
12"subs
H&R sport springs

Attachments

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
I really like your car and the setting does make it stand out !!!

Keep the pics coming...

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the comments. P-flow was a past mod. I took it off cause because i dont think it works that well, mostly taken in hot air. The stock air box was designed for the car to work the best. I put an r32 bottem part of the stock air box were it has 2 air way openings. The 2nd is spring opperated opening for if its not getting enought of air from the side inlet it will open the 2nd one. My 99 dident come with any thing like that. Also I really like the refinement of the stock look in the engine conpartment.

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Man I bet you get some looks in that New Beetle. It's a 10 on my coolness meter. You might try a K&N drop-in filter. I love mine. Two thumbs-up a beautiful car.:)

·
Thomas
361 Posts
Nice - real nice! I love those rims and the body kit is nice too. I want a wing like that, but exterior mods are last on my list. Thanks for the inspiration.:D

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
So i went into the mall to get a new camera. I was only there for less then 10min, i come out and some one tryed to steal my car or get some thing out of it. Had to get a new window and get both Front windows re-tinted. I think the tint saved me on this one. The cop told me that theres been alot of people trying to steal cars by hitting it with a spark plug to bash out the window]

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the clear back side markers off ebay in 2000, some person was selling them in the tons. Just do a search on ebay im sure theres still plenty on there.

·
Volkswagen Addict
123 Posts
Beautiful and clean looking Beetle there Beetlecup!!:D I think I'm in love LOL. Seriously though, you've done a great job on your ride. I think the Beetle cup cars look pretty sweet, and always pondered doing our Beetle up like one. I'm glad to see someone took it to the next level and hooked a Bug up how it should be done.

Sorry to hear about your window, that blows majorly. Good luck with everything, and keep us posted with some more pics.... I need something exciting to make my work day go by quicker!!:D

·
20V GTRS
1,120 Posts
That is a [email protected]## shame, glad that all you are out is a window and tint though. I had a 90 s-10 blazer and I had my back windows busted out with 2 spark plugs. I was out the rear window, tint, and about a foot total for power cables for my amp but the amp was still there.

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So this happend last night at 2am, i hit 100,000 miles. Im really happy that my car has made it this long with out having any big problems except the ones that i made for my self with aftermarket parts. The auto trans is still holding up.

Attachments

·
Feel the Power!
302 Posts
LOOKS GREAT!

Is that the Beetle Cup rear bumper?

If so, what did you use for the mesh inserts?

Did you get the Beetle Cup full exhaust? If not, what did you do?

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Hey man congratulations on the 100,000 mile mark. I was watching a video clip on streetfire the other day where these guys in a modded gti were racing a import when they panned down to show their 120 mph speed the odometer showed some 187,000 miles.:cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts