NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Florian,

It was great to meet you at lunch today. Your beetle back home is very nice. I can see now why you miss it so much. At least the company you work for was nice enough to buy one for you while you are hehe. Do you happen to have any specs on what modifications you have made to it?

Steven

·
Thomas
361 Posts
I love the way a NB looks with a wing on it! I know you have to miss the autobahn! I was stationed in Germany from the early to mid 90's and I still miss it! I didn't read where you are now, but with a nice modified NB at home, and no autobahn to drive, you have to be very homesick. That is unless you're getting enough money to do even more modifications to your car when you get back home.;)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Wow! Your car has a Turbo S-type front, a cool back bumper, and wicked wing.....and it's a TDI!!!!! Wow! I can see why you miss that beauty....... :party:

Great to meet you, I had a fun time today. See you next spring! :wave3:

·
Thomas
361 Posts
Beetlefun, I have an uncle that lives in Portland. I've never been there to see him though. Anyway, I know what you mean about missing the autobahn. Back then I had a Fox and could only get into triple digit speeds going down hill.:D I'm not trying to make you anymore homesick, so I'll zip it. Love your car! It's probably the first red car that's not a Ferarri or Lambo that I've drooled over. Enjoy your stay here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts