NewBeetle.org Forums banner

141 - 160 of 450 Posts

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Jacob, are you by any chance a professional photographer?
Wow! those pics are awesome. :goodjob:
I especially like the picture where you can see your bug reflecting in the mirror.

But... where do the wings come from..... :confused: :confused:
You must be an (fighting) airplane fan to install a joystick to replace the shiftstick??

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Thank you so much, Marcia!

No, I'm not a professional photographer, I just try to enjoy it as a hobby.

The wings came from American Airlines, back when they had a New Beetle advertising their website. After they sold the car they just had the wings sitting in storage, and eventually I was able to get them for myself!

And I am indeed a fan of military aviation. Though I work for an airline, I sometimes criticize the industry. Not KLM, though! ;) But I think military aircraft are really interesting, and I was thrilled to find this control stick. Thanks, eBay!

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Beetlemania said:
Okay, this would actually belong in the "me" photos, but tough!
OMFG! I :heart: that shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

That BB is my most favorite of all time! Followed by kill the wabbit! LOL

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
The thing I really like about this shirt is that Gossamer is squeezing out of a pocket that's almost big enough to hold a dime.

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Beetlemania said:
The thing I really like about this shirt is that Gossamer is squeezing out of a pocket that's almost big enough to hold a dime.
Or a dime...bag....:crazy:

Oh heck no a po-po's wife did not just say that! LOL

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
I was raisin' hell...

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Well, no new pictures here at the end to look at, but I've uploaded a lot of pics on pages 1-4, stuff that had been linked from the old .org but no longer exists there, I guess.

So, if any of you want to, enjoy those blasts from the past!

·
Pimp My Bug
30 Posts
Beetle Mania/Beetlemania

Nice to finally meet you and its almost scary the similarities in our Bugs. I will keep the sunroof instead of wings i guess LOL unless you have found a way to actually fly LOL. Peace Paul

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Same to you, Paul. I was actually looking into getting a sunroof a few years ago, but that didn't pan out, so nothing to worry about for you! :D

See ya 'round the .org! :wave3:

141 - 160 of 450 Posts