NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Rice Boy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just re-registered and so it's time to show some new shots!:)
Nothing really new except the roof and boot spoiler I got in the beginning of the year from Topauto. I will be upgrading my suspension soon with a set of Koni's though. My personal Christmas present:gift:

Cheers!
Beetlepower

Attachments

·
Rice Boy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roof Spoiler

I thought the rain picture was pretty cool too. Unfortunately my friends antenna sticks out!

I'll post a close up of my roof spoiler tomorrow but for the mean time check out this link.

http://www.topauto.com/de/detail.pl?id=ZRA9THhNJiGGCwMsCvGHweuFobgQWQNd;la=de;cu=EUR;co=DE;sh=1;ca=216;mc=216;cs=;pa=2;pi=820;fs=

By the way Basher, I've noticed your in Sweden? I went to the 2005 Bug Run on the 11th June in Mantorp. Were you there? The rain picture was taken on the way back to Goteborg!

Beetlepower:)

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
beetlepower said:
I thought the rain picture was pretty cool too. Unfortunately my friends antenna sticks out!

I'll post a close up of my roof spoiler tomorrow but for the mean time check out this link.

http://www.topauto.com/de/detail.pl?id=ZRA9THhNJiGGCwMsCvGHweuFobgQWQNd;la=de;cu=EUR;co=DE;sh=1;ca=216;mc=216;cs=;pa=2;pi=820;fs=

By the way Basher, I've noticed your in Sweden? I went to the 2005 Bug Run on the 11th June in Mantorp. Were you there? The rain picture was taken on the way back to Goteborg!

A close-up would be great.

And I did plan on going to BugRun on my way back from my vacation. I even cleaned/detailed my car, but then I though the weather was too bad and I stayed a few more days on my vacation site. But I regret that now and I will definitly be there '06. :)

·
Rice Boy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys!

Nice photoshop job yelojkt!

I've attatched more interesting pictures including a friend's car who I recomended to get the R38's too.:cool:

PieAitsch, we should find time to meet up.I'll send you a PM soon. Do you know Nashman28?

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Above average
527 Posts
Hi folks

welcome back Francis :bestwish: !!!

Good to have you back in Germany - and don't forget our "cooking contest"in January ;)

PieÄtsch - I told you we have to meet each other next year..

Have a nice day

Marc & Limoni

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
beetlepower said:

Good products...doesn't show any US delivery options. No fair!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was considering R38 Ronals...Very Pretty wheels...just a tad on the heavy side...I went with SSR GT7s instead 18.1# per wheel...like adding horsepower!
Still...nice nonetheless!:)

Marc (off subject): Is it true that the only American beer Germans will drink is Samuel Adams? LOL!;)

·
Above average
527 Posts
(off subject)

Hi Bob,

to answer your question: yes but only weekdays.

On weekend we prefer other beer like MGD or coors ;)

Just kidding - but, if you have the opportunity to visit Germany (especially the Mannhem/Frankfurt area) give me a buzz and I'll organize a brewery tour at a local factory, than we can discuss this mayor key who brews the best beer ...:D

believe it or not: here in Germany we have also MGD, Bud(we call it here Anheuser Bush B because of law restriciton) and Coronoa too but you have to places were you can get it

Have a grat weekend

Oh btw - notebook crashed on Monday and I hope to get em back this weekend - PM will folow

·
Rice Boy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The R38 Ronals are pretty good looking wheels but your right, they're a bit heavy. I can feel a huge difference in the driving charateristics when I put on the standard 16" for the winter season....which reminds me, gotta put them on soon:(

Have a nice weekend everyone!:)

Beetlepower

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts