Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No sadly

• Maybe?

Beetles in the Valley

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  trex0630 
#1 ·
After being on Facebook I decided to drop it in here for more people to come if they want!

Once again in 2021... Beetles in the Valley returns to the Cuyahoga Valley National Park for a Fall Cruise. (Open to all Beetles from 1938-2019) We will meet at the Botzum Trailhead parking lot in Akron from 10:30am-12 and drive Riverview Rd. in the National Park. Then we will enjoy the Cleveland Metroparks go into the Rocky River "Valley" and end up near the mouth of the river ending at the Emerald Necklace Marina (in a huge parking lot). For lunch, we will be going to a Mexican Restaurant in Lakewood or Rocky River after the cruise. (TBD the exact restaurant). T-shirts with the art (made by me) can be purchased depending on the demand. And stickers too. (prices coming). Should be under 2 hours for driving and then a late lunch around 2 pm. Hope to see more Beetles there than last time and enjoy the fall weather! Can't wait to see you all!

Date Saturday: October 2nd, 2021
Time: meet at 10:30 roll in from there and leave at Noon.
Place: Botzum Trailhead (2928 Riverview Rd, Akron, OH 44313)

Details for cruise: bring a radio if you have one. Prepare to follow a Google maps link on your phone. For general guidance stay close but not on each other’s tail, Always use turn signals, and follow the map if you get lost!

Merch:T shirts and stickers will likely be available but preordered by me so if you fill out the link below if 20 say yes they will be for sale pre orders and day of but for extra price. (price TBD)

Please fill out this registration form so I know your coming!
Link: Beetles In The Valley-Fall Cruise

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.