NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my second Vert and now I am so in love with her already!!! We hit it right off. She is an 06 with only 82k on her, and she has been took really good care of!! More pics to follow!!!!

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Nice Beetle congrats, I have a black 2007 NB with only very low 33,000 original miles. Bought it new with only 12 miles just last month I just made my 10 year ownership milestone. When you have a beetle you have a friend for life. Looking forward to more pics of your vert.:)

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Al!!! I wish I was going to be able to come to the TOD this year, but that is the weekend we are having my Father in Laws 90th birthday. perhaps next year.

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Beetle congrats, I have a black 2007 NB with only very low 33,000 original miles. Bought it new with only 12 miles just last month I just made my 10 year ownership milestone. When you have a beetle you have a friend for life. Looking forward to more pics of your vert.:)
Thank you!!! I bought my first NB in 2003, and burned through some major miles, I put more on my first NB in 2 years than are on this bug now! Now that I no longer work, i'm lucky to put 5,000 miles a year on them. Since 2003, I have owned 6 New Beetles, and one Super Beetle.

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Annie's first bath! After her bath, I added the VW valve caps. These same caps have been on 4 of my NBs, and on a I remember when I bought them, I remember when I bought them, someone on the Org told me they would be stolen off my car in a month. I'm happy to report I still have them 6 NBs later!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I added some center caps to Annie. She was missing 3 of them when I bought her, I got the other three (You can see in the other pics above)

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
katiedid57
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing