Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
awesome, Awesome, AWESOME! I hope to have one someday! :party:

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the <3!

We found an RNS-315 on Vortex (the smaller factory nav unit) and will be installing it this week. Should be interesting to see how well it integrates into this Beetle, seeing as how I don't have steering wheel controls, and the MFD isn't the fancy-schmancy one that shows nav and Sirius info.

Spring time plans = tint, suspension & chip... But that's probably as far as I'll go with this car, if I even bother to do anything at all!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Beth.... :lol: Look at the top left of your posts....it says you have a 2102 Beetle! You are the first one! :D

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Yep for the first time I'm really torn between a white and black version of a car.

Normally I'm not a big fan of a white car, but the NB2 looks sexy hot in White!!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Yep for the first time I'm really torn between a white and black version of a car.

Normally I'm not a big fan of a white car, but the NB2 looks sexy hot in White!!!!!

:)I really like the white too, its just awesome!!!

JonK

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beth.... :lol: Look at the top left of your posts....it says you have a 2102 Beetle! You are the first one! :D
Her Beetle has a flux capacitor on it- it's back from the future:D.
Great Scott!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious s***!

(Oops... Thanks for letting me know!)

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Black is sharp, for sure, but it is a pain in the tuchus to keep clean!

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My very first mod on this car - - replaced the basic radio with the RNS-315 nav unit. :cool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts