NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey eBahn and Bentley publishers software based repair manuals owners! This maybe old news BUT you can now, access your eBahn manual ONLINE! This seems to be in "Beta" right now but it is working for me! All you need; is your username/password for your login and your licensed manuals are viewable, just like on your downloaded version was!

This is a great thing; as eBahn desktop 3.0; was a pain and was not compatible with the later versions of Windows, without xp mode or other workaround! Check it out!

http://ebahn.bentleypublishers.com/

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OOPS! Looks like I spoke too early; once, I tried to access the content, it gave me a error message: Definitely, a BETA at this stage. I emailed Bentley tech support; we will see what they say about when it will roll out and be fully usable. :)

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,634 Posts
Currently this website is a "Private Early Beta" version.

If you have a registered licensed copy of the DVD Software, contact Bentley Publishers and ask to get added to the user list, so can use this online version.

Before you attempt to use the site, review the Known Issues Website, as it list the versions of operating systems and browsers that work together.

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its working fine for me. I am using; my username and password, from my Bentley Publishers account (which is linked; to my eBahn subscription). Some areas; are giving me a error: "You do not currently have an active subscription for this content", so maybe I should email tech support?

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still seems to be in BETA and not fully functional. You might contact their customer support and see, what they say about the development of online access to eBahn. Since, they lost their contract with VW; their development of things, seems to have slowed down, although eBahn, i think is developed by another company.

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/contact.us.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts