NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellors, I need to buy the bentley service manual for my 2003 newbeetle. Is it called the bentley repair manual or service manual? or both? or there is no such thing as bentley repair manual? I need the paper type. which do you'll recommand ?

thanks
julian TX.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
I think the paper is the repair manual, but I'm not sure. Just search New Beetle Bentley manual and you'll find it. Amazon, eBay, or you can buy right from Bentley Publishers (just more money there)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Hello fellors, I need to buy the bentley service manual for my 2003 newbeetle. Is it called the bentley repair manual or service manual? or both? or there is no such thing as bentley repair manual? I need the paper type. which do you'll recommand ?

thanks
julian TX.
Hi Julian,

The paper is the Service Manual, geared more to the NB Owner, the Repair Manual, is a DVD-ROM, designed for the trained technician, but needed by the DIYer who is going to do more than the simplest repairs or service work. The DVD-ROM is available as such or as a download, is updateable, and includes support features.

MORAV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts