NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
R.I.P 12/21/2006 - 65 Years Young.
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The Berea, Ohio GTG

Saturday, May 20, 2006.​

If you plan to attend, please post here.

SCHEDULE

12 NOON - 1:00 PM - Admiring our NBs in the parking lot and gossiping about the org peeps who are not present. All fist fights between attending members will be conducted at that time, before entering the restaurant. All those wishing to punch me in the nose for remarks I have made in the chat room or forums will be required to take a number.

1:00 PM - ? Lunch

Tony K's Bar & Grille
841 W. Bagley Rd.
Berea, Ohio
440-234-9700

MOTEL

Red Roof Inn
17555 Bagley Road at Engle Road
440-243-2441
Clean and reasonably priced
Minutes from restaurant and Tom's Mom's garage

http://www.tonykscleveland.com/

As usual, this will be a simple lunch get-together. After lunch, peeps are free to roam around the city, individually or as a group.

Everyone is invited. But please post to this site if you plan to attend, so I can make reservations.

Long Live newbeetle.org!!!​

:thewave::thewave::thewave:
:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Those currently indicating they will come (I will periodically update this list) are:

retrorich (Rich)
Joan (Rich's partner)
Pdoel (Pete)
Sukoidave (Dave)
Fowvay (Tom)
bugman (Jerry)
Beetlescott (Scott)
Don_n_Herbie (Don)
Don's son (Theo)
bugsy98nb (Jay)
Johnny Ohio (Johnny)
Mrs. Johnny Ohio (Rusty)
Bef
Bef's gentleman friend
kauffman64 (John)
bluebeetlebabe

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
I'm gonna have to limit myself to one ohio trip this year, sad but true. I'll have to get back at ya if i decide to do this one. But i'm more or less thinking volksfest this year for my ohio visit.

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
ahh cmon toad , this is in may , volksfest is in august ,,thats only 3 months ,, you can stay here for a night or 2 ,, now if we can find you a place for the other 98 nights , you wont have to drive back and forth :D

·
Super Moderator
5,310 Posts
Might be able to make it. Not sure though. It all depends on how busy we are at that point from moving.

·
R.I.P 12/21/2006 - 65 Years Young.
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
squeebug said:
Might be able to make it. Not sure though. It all depends on how busy we are at that point from moving.
If you and Christine can't make it in May, I will schedule another GTG in the summer when you can attend. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,310 Posts
retrorich said:
If you and Christine can't make it in May, I will schedule another GTG in the summer when you can attend. :)
that could possibly work depending on if I can get time off from work or not.

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
I was looking forward to this, this year. But My daughter graduates the following weekend & money will be tight. Will keep options open just in case.

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
Papa Bug said:
I was looking forward to this, this year. But My daughter graduates the following weekend & money will be tight. Will keep options open just in case.
Hey Rick If you guys can make it we'll have to set a time and place to meet up and carabug up ..

1 - 20 of 76 Posts