VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone.

I just bought a 2000 GLS New Beetle (or as I know now - NB). So I needed to do a few things, found this forum and It's the best forum I have ever been a part of. The how to section is great. I needed to change the Cabin Filter and the instructions are there. Most of the How to even have great pictures so you can see exactly what to do.

I'm now in the process of changing out the Radio. It came with an uninstalled JVC KD-S37. They didn't bother putting it in, so I did a search and found the perfect instructions. Thanks! http://newbeetle.org/forums/car-audio/48116-how-install-aftermaket-stereo.html

I can't find a store to buy the wiring harness, so I guess I will need to order from Amazon or ebay.

My beetle came with a Manual, but it's a French manual!! Thank God for this forum. Anyone want to trade French for English?

Thanks again, can't wait to see all the stuff everyone does with their bug!!

Cheers,
Juanita

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome from TENNESSEE!
Glad you found us here at the ORG :D there's a ton of friendly folks here AND fantastic new beetle info to be had as well!!

Congrats on your NB adoption
:banana::jumpy:
Sandi

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
My other VW is a VW
141 Posts
I have to agree. No haters in here just people who have a passion for their Beetles!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts