NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally saw one of these in person yesterday at a show - not in a new beetle, but they are raffling them off at a local show in November.

I have only found them on one shop online so far - $250.00
http://www.k2motor.com/beetle1.html

I think these look similar to the '06, at least in coloring. Probably the only other set of rear lights that are out that I would put on my car.

Whatcha think?
If anyone finds a better price, post the link!

Attachments

·
Slow Sundown Orange
73 Posts
I dig Them, I wanted to get them when I saw them at the F.O.B. Schrank website, but ar 350 = Shipping all the way from Japan......... good to know they're cheaper now

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
I love these. I liked the first set of "honeycomb" LED tail lights, but felt that they didn't fit in with the Volkswagen corporate look, e.g. didn't look OEM. While I would prefer an LED halo design like the B6 Passat's tail lights, these come closer to looking OEM.

On a side note, they remind me of the tail lights on the Lexus RX330 and Infiniti FX35/45. I'll wait until I see them in person, but I think I'll pick up a set of these :bigthumb:

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
I can get on board with these. Especially since you can still have an amber turn signal.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
If i was anyone interested in buying this tails from that seller i would beware.

I ordered a set of tails from this exact company and they screwed me. Sent me the wrong lights completely.

Please i beg of you all...don't support this rectal waste product. they also go by the name of cosmodynamic.

They will rip you off!

John

·
Super Moderator
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FineExampl said:
If i was anyone interested in buying this tails from that seller i would beware.

I ordered a set of tails from this exact company and they screwed me. Sent me the wrong lights completely.

Please i beg of you all...don't support this rectal waste product. they also go by the name of cosmodynamic.

They will rip you off!

John
Thanks for the warning - There has to be another carrier of this product. Would love to find a little better price as well.

·
Registered
404 Posts
SMG said:
Yeah, I know some people like them, so I respect that totally..

But, IMO the only nice aftermarket NB tails are the R&W OEM-Look tails..

SMG
Are those the stock tail lights, but with clear turn signal lenses instead of amber ones?

·
CRAZ4VW
520 Posts
I don't know, I think the "honeycomb" ones look pretty darn good with the ugly chrome strip removed...

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Cirric said:
These look pretty cool...

www.venommotorsport.com

ooo, i like those! where'd ya find them...of course I find something I really like right after I get new tails!

and here is a pic of my tails that I just did myself. Gen 2 Altezzas painted Candy Apple Red...I think they have an 06ish element to them.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
i love the look of your tail lights...

you should put the how to..... i'd be more then interested..

so far the only TAIL LIGHTS THAT LOOKS REALLY GOOD ARE THE ONE ON THE NEW BEETLE 06

1 - 20 of 76 Posts