NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
TDI Owner
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BillyMagnum's 2000 GLS TDI "Fuego"

Never posted in the New Member forum, I've been on here almost a year now, not quite. Had "Fuego" for just over a year. Posted about injector pumps and a few other things, so some people may know me. Anywho finally figured out a name for my car, and cleaned him up for a local show. So just wanted to share to the forum my car "Fuego" :firedevil
Not the best photos but hopefully everyone enjoys!
More Pictures and a minor mods list to come soon!
Comments appreciated:)
If you don't like it, it's whatever, I don't really care.
Cheers,
David
Scroll down my page for updates!!!

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Hello, fellow TDI-driver! :D

Your Bug is cool; I like those flames.
Post more pics, please...

Greetings from Finland :)

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Those flames look awesome!
Can't wait to see more pictures!

Greetings from Belgium :D

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
I love your New Beetle TDI! :party:

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Loving your NB! The flames are so cool!

I'm sure you'll have no issue selling those wheels.

So.....what kinda wheels are you getting instead? Inquiring minds want to know.:D

·
TDI Owner
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Loving your NB! The flames are so cool!

I'm sure you'll have no issue selling those wheels.

So.....what kinda wheels are you getting instead? Inquiring minds want to know.:D
Thanks it's unique! And actually haven't had too many offers. I've been trying! And I have another set of axis mod sevens I'm redoing. 18s. Just been slacking on them. But I'm looking to trade for something also don't have to sell outright. I really like rotiforms or am open to any trade offer tho I just have to see them!

·
Super Moderator
20,814 Posts
Never posted in the New Member forum, I've been on here almost a year now, not quite. Had "Fuego" for just over a year. Posted about injector pumps and a few other things, so some people may know me. Anywho finally figured out a name for my car, and cleaned him up for a local show. So just wanted to share to the forum my car "Fuego" :firedevil
Not the best photos but hopefully everyone enjoys!
More Pictures and a minor mods list to come soon!
Comments appreciated:)
If you don't like it, it's whatever, I don't really care.
Cheers,
David
Okay David, I don't like it..... I LOVE IT!!!!
:jawdrop: Wow oh wow mang!!! what a piece of rolling art. Words can't express how much I love your beetle. You've gotta be one proud man. You have got to keep posting pics bro.

I'm kinda late to the party, but still.... bro you've been holding out on your ride for a hot minute. Glad you're making Fuego's presence known.

Like your nB's name too. I wanted a Fuego back in the day, not a bug of course, but anyway:lol:

David, you ought to bring Fuego to ToD in May and give the ol boy a workout on them 318 curves in 11 miles! And there's a few photographers on the dragon that take excellent pics; you can view them online as well as purchase them. There's a great number of orgers from the MD/VA/PA area coming to ToD- hope you join in on the fun.

Click my signature for the ToD link.

·
TDI Owner
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay David, I don't like it..... I LOVE IT!!!!
:jawdrop: Wow oh wow mang!!! what a piece of rolling art. Words can't express how much I love your beetle. You've gotta be one proud man. You have got to keep posting pics bro.

I'm kinda late to the party, but still.... bro you've been holding out on your ride for a hot minute. Glad you're making Fuego's presence known.

Like your nB's name too. I wanted a Fuego back in the day, not a bug of course, but anyway:lol:

David, you ought to bring Fuego to ToD in May and give the ol boy a workout on them 318 curves in 11 miles! And there's a few photographers on the dragon that take excellent pics; you can view them online as well as purchase them. There's a great number of orgers from the MD/VA/PA area coming to ToD- hope you join in on the fun.

Click my signature for the ToD link.
Thanks so much for the kind words! I'll have more pictures up soon! I'm a little photographer myself (nothing special tho lol) so hope to get some good shots when I get time. And funny that you mention ToD I was just looking at the thread lastnight! I'm in school so I'd have to adjust my schedule as well as ask off work but I may join in on the fun. I'm off class fridays so it'd work in my favor:) maybe I'll be coming this year. I'll letcha know asap!

·
Super Moderator
20,814 Posts
Thanks so much for the kind words! I'll have more pictures up soon! I'm a little photographer myself (nothing special tho lol) so hope to get some good shots when I get time. And funny that you mention ToD I was just looking at the thread lastnight! I'm in school so I'd have to adjust my schedule as well as ask off work but I may join in on the fun. I'm off class fridays so it'd work in my favor:) maybe I'll be coming this year. I'll letcha know asap!
WOOT!!!
Too cool my good man! I hope you can work it out to join us. You're doing the right thing by checking into the tread now as well as making schedule plans now. We stress early planning (scheduling and whatnot) for all who consider attending; things just seem to work smoother that way. I hope you can work it out mang. As earlier stated, there's orgers in your area making the trip as well. Maybe you can join the bugavan down to ToD and you can boast on how great gas mileage your getting:lol:. I believe Jerry/Bugman, from Ohio will be bringing his flamed beetle down again this year. It would be cool to have a good representation of flamed beetles in the ToD caravan!

Make it or not, please post on the ToD thread and say Hello, and state your ToD intentions.

Hope to see you in May:banana:

·
TDI Owner
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOOT!!!
Too cool my good man! I hope you can work it out to join us. You're doing the right thing by checking into the tread now as well as making schedule plans now. We stress early planning (scheduling and whatnot) for all who consider attending; things just seem to work smoother that way. I hope you can work it out mang. As earlier stated, there's orgers in your area making the trip as well. Maybe you can join the bugavan down to ToD and you can boast on how great gas mileage your getting:lol:. I believe Jerry/Bugman, from Ohio will be bringing his flamed beetle down again this year. It would be cool to have a good representation of flamed beetles in the ToD caravan!

Make it or not, please post on the ToD thread and say Hello, and state your ToD intentions.

Hope to see you in May:banana:
will do!

·
TDI Owner
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wanted to give an update since it's been awhile everyone!
Fuego got spacers and the look is amazing, It'll be exactly where I want it to sit with my summer wheels:)
Just on the stock ones for this week...they'll be coming off b/c I'm gonna put my winter steelies on anyway, but couldn't resist seeing how they looked! Tell me what you guys think!
10mm up front (not pictured but not a huge difference-not the full poke factor like the back)and 20mm in back.
Before:

After:

Still slacking on those interior photos...it needs cleaned bad and I gotta fix my gauge first!
But on the upside Fuego got a bath after his spacer install. So don't mind my dirty photos!
Debating on blacking out the roof with some matte or just gloss black vinyl...thoughts anyone?
Atleast if I hate it, it can be peeled off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts